Sunday 12 November 2017

Weekly Progress Report 12/11/2017

Hi all

Happy Remembrance Sunday

Been a slow week for all, but also an exciting one. 

Kaelo has continued assembling his Primaris marines and painting the pillars for Sector Mechanicus. Here is a picture of his assembled Redemptor dreadnought. He has left that hatches off of the front so that it has a more 'classic' look. He will be showing more of his Primaris on the 16th, including a look at the fluff.


I have been working on Terrain (as always it seems now). It takes forever to do anything when you want the end result to be pretty. 



I have also been doing the finishing touches to my Mortalis transfers (black and coloured). So hopefully I will find a way of putting them up for all to use in the coming few weeks. 

Also some good news: we will be reviewing Necromunda underhive and Gang war in the coming 2 weeks and sharing our thoughts on this much anticipated game. Hopefully, all of this gang war malarkey will make this terrain pain worth it. 

Drake Seta. 





3 comments:

  1. That scenery looks ace dude, great work ! I feel your pain working on it but the end results will be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weeks event?

    As a passive hobbyist for a very long time, I've just made a purchase on eBay to see if my two boys would like an introduction. And I've chosen the way that I started.

    I bought Space Crusade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure a 'Happy Remembrance' is the correct sentiment ;) but thanks for the heartfelt recognition of this important date (to me and many others)

    Looking forward to your Necromunda review and your Gangs of Bunnies

    ReplyDelete